By reducing the time and maintenance with testing, BrowserStack helps development teams keep the focus on building better products and services with better experiences. Users can test from more than 1,000 mobile devices, browsers, and operating systems.
Key Features Of Browserstack
2. Exhaustive Coverage: Browserstack provides testing in all legacy versions of Internet Explorer (IE6 - IE11), latest beta and developer releases (Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Yandex) and a wide range of real iOS and Android devices.
3. Native browser experience: Browserstack provide real browsers installed on real devices, so testing on them is just as good as testing on a browser installed on your local machine. All test results will always be accurate, as they would be on a freshly-installed, local browser.
4. Quick screenshots testing: Test your layouts and designs by generating screenshots on 1200+ mobile and desktop browsers with just a click. It’s more helpful for testing responsive web design on a range of screen sizes and resolutions instantly, without trying out each browser combination manually.
5. Popular display resolutions: It'll cover all screen resolutions, right from 800x600 to 2048x1536, and everything in between and a list is always available during our testing session. We can switch to another resolution or dynamically resize our browser, and our session will update without interruption.
List of browsers supported by Browserstack
1. Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
2. Windows Phone: 8.1
3. Mac: OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra
4. iOS: 3, 4, 4.3, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 8, 8.3, 9, 9.3, 10, 10.3, 11
5. Android: 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 - 4.4, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 7.1, 8
Resources Live Features: http://www.browserstack.com/live/features Integrations: http://www.browserstack.com/integrations Test in IE: http://www.browserstack.com/test-in-internet-explorer Mobile Browser Emulator: http://www.browserstack.com/mobile-browser-emulator