Artificial intelligence (AI) is permeating our lifestyle in unprecedented ways. With emerging algorithms and cloud computing resources, businesses are able to harness artificial intelligence services to open new opportunities. In this blog, we will explore some dynamic and futuristic applications of artificial intelligence. From self-driving cars to conversational home appliances, AI is enhancing our lifestyle and with its cognitive abilities. Let’s explore how AI continues to transform our everyday lives with disruptive technologies in every vertical.
1. Commuting:- It difficult to reduce commute time. A single trip may involve driving to a particular train station, riding the train to the stop, and then walking or using a ride-share service from that stop to the final destination, not to mention the expected and the unexpected: construction; accidents; road or track maintenance; and weather conditions can constrict traffic flow with little to no notice. In this complexities of transportation AI is already helping to tackle. Ex:- Google’s AI-Powered Predictions, Ridesharing Apps Like Uber and Lyft, and Commercial Flights Use an AI Autopilot.
In the future:- AI will shorten your commute even further via self-driving cars that will reduce 90% fewer accidents, more efficient ride-sharing to reduce the number of cars on the road, and smart traffic lights that reduce wait times and overall travel time.
2. Grading and Assessment:- One of the examples of Grading and Assessment is Plagiarism Checkers mostly used. Most of the students are familiar with services Turnitin, a popular tool used by instructors to analyze students writing for plagiarism. plagiarism detection for text relies on having a huge database of reference materials to compare to the student text. Machine Learning helps to detect the plagiarizing of sources that are not located within the database.
In the future:- There are many promising avenues for AI to improve education in the future. One-size-fits-all classes may be replaced by personalized, adaptive learning that is tailored to each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
3. Banking/Personal Finance:- One of the most popular guides is on machine learning in finance.
In the future:- robot gives you sound investment advice? That’s the premise behind upstarts like Wealthfront and Betterment, which attempt to automate the best practices of seasoned investors and offer them to customers at a much lower cost than traditional fund managers.
1. Social Networking:- Most of the Social Networking sites also use AI. Facebook uses AI to recognize automatically highlights faces, personalize newsfeeds and suggest friends, Instagram uses ML to identify the contextual meaning of emoji, and Snapchat uses AI to added facial filters with the facial movements.
In the future:- Facebook is betting that the future of messaging will involve conversing with AI chatbots. Conversational chatbot development services are poised to enhance customer engagement across social media channels with convenient, and interactive user interactions.
2. Mobile Use:- There are standard features on smartphones and one of the features is Voice-to-Text, voice to text when you pressing a button and saying for example “Ok Google” you can convert speaking voice into the text. The second feature is Smart Personal Assistants' voice-to-text technology is accurate enough to rely on for basic conversation, it has become the control interface for a new generation of smart personal assistants. The first iteration was simpler phone assistants like Siri and Google Now.
In the future:- Smart assistants will be the key to bridging the gap between humans and “smart” homes.
We have only scratched the surface of examples of AI in day-to-day life. Specific industries and hobbies have habitual interaction with AI far beyond what’s explored in this blog. For example, chess players use AI-powered chess engines to analyze their games and practice. AI will go into deep in our lives and it will become the new industrial revolution.